Positioned on the edge of a 250-metre high dune, Wolwedans Dune Camp sleeps 12 guests in a totally pristine setting. The spacious en-suite tents are pitched on wooden platforms, imparting a rather civilized camping experience.Awards and acknowledgements:
- Namibian Eco Awards (Highest merit) 5 flower rating - 2015
- TripAdvisor –Traveller's Choice Award - 2015
- TripAdvisor- Traveller's Choice Award - 2014
- Tourism for Tomorrow Award – Finalist - 2013
- International Dark Sky Reserve Designation - 2012 (Wolwedans certified as one of 9 dark sky reserves in the world)
- Certified a Global Ecosphere Retreats® (GER® destination) - 2011
At a Glance
6 x Double Room Tents
Hosea Kutako International Airport
Wolwedans Private Airstrip
Air taxi Nature Wings app. 1 hour 20 min flying time from Windhoek to Wolwedans.
Otherwise self drive.
Dining area, open-plan kitchen and sundowner deck with fireplace.
NamibRand Nature Reserve.
Scenic drives, walking safaris, ballooning, scenic flights, star beds, village tour, dine & wine, weddings, photography and horse riding.